Private Bank Lending
Pros of Private banks
- Rates – Comparable to the high street, the vast majority have little or no early repayment penalties
- Flexibility – they can easily handle complex or unusual transactions
- Experience – Because of their client base they are very used to sophisticated financial requirements
- Personal – Private banks offer excellent customer service; you deal with your assigned private banker directly
Potential Cons of Private banks
- Client profile – you must be an High Net Worth Individual (usually income of £300k plus or assets of £2m)
- Liquid Assets – most private banks will only lend to clients that are prepared to invest with them, or use other services such as trust management
- Minimum Loan – Usually £1m.
If you would like to discuss if Private Bank lending could be appropriate for you then please call us on the number below.
Note: some forms of Private Bank lending are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority